Sunday 13 July 2014

Fria lemon muffins

These lemon muffins are very tasty, I tried them at the allergy show and was quite impressed with the lemony taste and nice consistency.
I got some free samples to take home and was looking forward to it.
However, I felt a bit unwell after eating them again, I think it is because one of the ingredients is gluten-free wheat, which I didn't realised was there at the show.
I also had some fiber bread to try, but I had the same problem.
After checking their leaflet, I have to say that all Fria products have gluten free wheat, so unfortunately not a range for me.

Ingredients: Eggs, sugar, vegetable oil, wheat starch (gluten free), rice flour, modified corn and tapioca starch,baking powder: bicarbonate and E 450a, thickeners: locust bean- , guar-, tara gum and pectin, salt, emulsifiers: lecithin (rapeseed) and E471 (veg), flavouring (lemon, vanillin)
They are available from Goodness Direct at £3.80

No comments:

Post a Comment